DJI’s upgraded Matrice 350 RTK claims to set a brand new benchmark for the business. This next-generation drone platform options an all-new video transmission system and management expertise, a extra environment friendly battery system, complete security options, and strong payload and growth capabilities. It’s absolutely powered to inject modern power into any aerial operation.
The DJI Matrice 350 RTK is powered by two TB65 batteries (44.76 V/5880 mAh – 263.2 Wh) and contains a 55-minute max flight time, and it has a payload capability of 5.95 lb (2.7kg). The brand new DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission provides customers peace of thoughts with triple-channel 1080p HD stay feeds and a max transmission distance of 12.42 miles (20 km). That is achieved with a four-antenna transceiver system, which may intelligently choose the 2 optimum antennas to transmit alerts whereas the 4 antennas obtain alerts concurrently. It really works in tandem with the RC Plus controller with a built-in full HD (1920×1200) seven-inch display. The LCD has a max brightness of 1200 nits. The FPV controller helps Twin Operator Mode and comes with a regular WB37 exterior battery that gives an working time of as much as six hours, assembly numerous operation wants.
Anti-interference capabilities have been considerably improved, and transmission stability optimized. DJI has improved the M350 RTK’s IP score from IP45 to IP55 (now can fly in rainstorms), and the FPV digicam has been enhanced to supply higher navigation for safer night time flights.
For a super-safe fly in any atmosphere, it contains a six-directional binocular imaginative and prescient system and an infrared sensing system for six-directional consciousness, positioning, and obstacle-sensing capabilities, offering complete safety throughout flight. For many who require further flight security, a CSM radar may be bought individually and mounted on the highest of the drone, providing a spread of as much as 30m for delicate obstacles throughout the 360° detection vary.
The M350 RTK helps a single downward gimbal, twin downward gimbals, a single upward gimbal, and an E-Port open interface. With a max payload capability of two.7 kg, the plane can carry as much as three individually bought payloads concurrently, assembly the wants of various operation situations resembling public security, inspection, and mapping.
M350 RTK: One flying platform, 5 digicam choices
- [Zenmuse H20 Series] The four-sensor system of zoom digicam, extensive digicam, thermal digicam, and laser rangefinder works collectively, supplemented by superior clever algorithms, to ship excellent sensing and imaging efficiency.
- [Zenmuse H20N] Zenmuse H20N integrates starlight sensors into its zoom and wide-angle cameras. Pair this with twin zoom thermal cameras and a laser rangefinder, and you’ve got a flexible hybrid payload that rises to the event.
- [Zenmuse P1] Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes effectivity and accuracy to an entire new stage.
- [Zenmuse L1] Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a mapping digicam. When used with the flight platform, it types an entire answer that offers you real-time 3D knowledge all through the day, effectively capturing the main points of advanced constructions and delivering extremely correct reconstructed fashions.
- [Third-Party Payloads] Personalized payloads like fuel detectors, loudspeakers, and multispectral sensors may be mixed with Matrice 350 RTK via DJI Payload SDK to increase software fields.
DJI Matrice 350 RTK technical specs
|Unfolded dimensions (with out propellers)||810×670×430 mm (L×W×H)|
|Folded dimensions (with propellers)||430×420×430 mm (L×W×H)|
|Diagonal Wheelbase||895 mm|
|Weight||With out batteries:~ 3.77 kg
With two TB65 batteries:~ 6.47 kg
|Max Takeoff Weight||9.2 kg|
±0.1 m (with imaginative and prescient positioning)
±0.5 m (with GNSS positioning)
±0.1 m (with RTK positioning)
±0.3 m (with imaginative and prescient positioning)
±1.5 m (with GNSS positioning)
±0.1 m (with RTK positioning)
|Max Flight Altitude||5000 m|
|Max Flight Time||55 minutes|
|Supported DJI Gimbals||Zenmuse H20, Zenmuse H20T, Zenmuse H20N, Zenmuse P1, and Zenmuse L1|
|International Navigation Satellite tv for pc System||GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo|
|Video Transmission System||DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission|
|Max Transmission Distance||20 km (FCC)
8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)