There are 3 ways to insert video objects into your venture in ActivePresenter 9: insert from recordsdata, insert by recording webcam and by recording display. Let’s observe this tutorial for particulars.
Utilizing movies in eLearning programs is an effective technique to seize learners’ consideration. It helps flip dry and boring contents to extra partaking ones. Understanding that, ActivePresenter 9 affords you many methods so as to add movies. This app helps many of the fashionable video codecs: MP4, MKV, WMV, FLV, AVI, WebM, M4V, and MOV. Furthermore, it additionally gives you with from primary to superior instruments to edit them.
On this tutorial, you’ll be taught:
Earlier than getting began, let’s obtain the most recent model of ActivePresenter and set up it in your pc.
Insert Video Objects from Recordsdata
That is the only and quickest technique to insert a video to your venture. Do both the the next methods to have it finished:
- Drag a video file out of your file system and drop into the Canvas.
- Open the Insert tab > Video > From File (1) > choose a video file in your pc > Open.
After that, the chosen video will probably be inserted into the slide that you’re working with.
Insert Video Objects by Recording Webcam
That is the second technique to insert a video to your venture. To do this, open the Insert tab > Video > Webcam Recording (2). Then, the Webcam Recording dialog will seem just like the picture beneath:
General, you don’t have to vary properties on this window. You may click on File to begin recording.
Take a look at the File Webcam tutorial for additional info.
Insert Video Objects by Recording Display screen
In addition to, ActivePresenter 9 lets you insert movies by recording display. Totally different from the 2 methods above, the app will add the recorded video to a brand new slide subsequent to the present slide.
To seize a video and insert it to your venture, open the House tab > File Display screen > File Display screen as Video.
Then, the File Display screen as Video Slide dialog and a blue rectangle (which defines the captured space) seem to allow you to document.
See File Display screen as Video tutorial to get extra particulars.
After you add a video to your venture, the video’s frames are proven on the Timeline pane by default. When you zoom within the video time bar, you will note pink strains. These pink strains are the timestamps which frames seem. Two pink strains outline a body. This makes it straightforward to snap the Playhead to the body’s timestamp, so you may reduce or break up the video exactly in addition to work with frames simply.
To toggle video frames, right-click the video object or anyplace within the Timeline pane and choose Present Video Frames.
Customise Added Movies
After inserting a video object to a slide, you may preview and edit it within the Timeline.
- Play (3): Preview the video.
- Cease (4): Cease previewing the video.
- Minimize, Copy, Delete, and Crop (5): Outline a spread and click on these buttons to use to the video.
- Insert Time (6): Add a freeze body to the video. The freeze body will begin from the place of the Playhead.
- Cut up/Be a part of (7): Cut up/be part of the video objects.
- Change Playback Velocity (8): Outline a spread that you simply wish to change velocity and click on this button. Then, enter the playback velocity worth (%). If the worth is greater than 100, you velocity up the video. In contrast, if the worth is smaller than 100, you decelerate the video.
- Insert Blur Space (9): Insert a blur space to the video. The Playhead defines the place the blur impact begins.
- Insert Caption (10): Insert closed captions to the video.
To be taught extra, see Edit Video Recordings.
Change Video Timing
To alter the video timing, do any of the next:
- Drag the video object time bar alongside the timeline.
- Navigate to the Properties pane > Measurement & Properties tab > Timing part > change the values within the Begin Time and Length field.
Change Video Measurement and Place
Choose the video and drag its resizing handles to resize it. If you wish to change its place, hover the mouse over the video on the Canvas till the mouse cursor turns to a four-way arrow. Then, drag it to the place you need. Alternatively, you may resize and reposition it within the Rework part which is beneath the Timing part.
If you wish to discard the adjustments, choose the Restore Unique Measurement checkbox to revive the unique dimension of the video.
Take away Movies
When you not want a video in your venture, delete it by choose it and observe certainly one of these methods:
- Press the DELETE key in your keyboard.
- Navigate to the Properties pane > Media tab > Video part > click on this button .
So, you understand how to insert video objects to initiatives in ActivePresenter 9. Hope that it helps. As well as, go to extra helpful tutorial movies on our YouTube channel. Be at liberty to contact us.