HGLRC is among the many few drone manufacturers that proceed to supply FPV drones with analog methods. Their newest Draknight 2-inch is an ultralight micro freestyle quadcopter with a singular design and ELRS 2.4GHz or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver choices.
The HGLRC Draknight 2 has a wheelbase of 91mm and a weight of lower than 50 grams. It makes use of a 4in1 SPECTER12 ES2-4S AIO flight controller with built-in 12A ESC, 25-400mW VTX, and ELRS radio receiver. The SPECTER 1003 10000KV brushless motors have Gemfan 2023 2-Inch 3-blade propellers.
Along with the frontal CADDX ANT FPV digital camera, the Draknight 2 drone will be outfitted with the Hawkeye FireFly 4K Thumb or different comparable UHD drone digital camera.
HGLRC Draknight 2: Key options
- Particularly designed for each indoor and outside flight, providing optimum versatility.
- Light-weight and compact, the ELRS model weighing simply 44.3g and the TBS model 46g improve maneuverability and management.
- Constructed-in adjustable video transmission system, making certain high-quality and clear video footage.
- Geared up with STM32F411 MCU and ICM42688P Gyroscope, this drone offers secure and exact flight management.
- The highly effective and environment friendly SPECTER 1003 10000kv motor and Gemfan2023 propeller ship high-performance flight experiences.