When learners submit a quiz query created by ActivePresenter, suggestions layers seem to inform them of their outcomes. In right this moment’s article, let’s discover out extra details about the way to work with suggestions layers in ActivePresenter 9.
Amongst some ways to draw learners to your quiz, providing eye-catching suggestions with textual content, photos, sound, colours, and many others is a good answer. Due to that, your learners are motivated to attend the quiz and problem themselves. We’ll stroll you thru 4 principal components in flip:
Earlier than diving deeper into the article, ensure that ActivePresenter is downloaded and put in in your pc.
Overview of Suggestions Grasp
Mainly, the Suggestions Grasp view includes all of the suggestions layers. Every suggestions layer will probably be proven relying on the settings of the questions’ events-actions. ActivePresenter 9 presents you to edit and customise suggestions layers the best way you need. For instance, create informative suggestions, add extra illustrating photos, insert congratulatory sounds, and so forth.
As soon as choose Suggestions Grasp from the View tab, the Suggestions Grasp view will probably be opened.
Normally, this view contains three principal components:
- The Suggestions Grasp tab’s toolbar comprises teams of helpful instructions so that you can work with.
- The left pane consists of a Grasp Suggestions Structure and suggestions layers.
- The Canvas previews adjustments of the chosen layer within the left pane.
By default, a suggestions grasp contains 1 Grasp Suggestions Structure and 9 built-in suggestions layers. The Grasp Suggestions Structure is the bottom layer that different suggestions layers inherited from its look. Totally different from earlier variations, ActivePresenter 9 provides the Resume Suggestions Layer. See the picture beneath for particulars:
Suggestions Layers description:
- Appropriate Suggestions: Used within the On Appropriate occasion to let customers know their solutions are appropriate.
- Incorrect Suggestions: Used within the On Incorrect occasion if the present try is the final try, letting customers know their reply shouldn’t be appropriate.
- Attempt Once more Suggestions: Utilized in On Incorrect occasion if the present try shouldn’t be the final try. The message lets customers know their reply shouldn’t be appropriate and so they can attempt once more.
- Full Suggestions: Used within the On Full occasion to let customers know they’ve accomplished the reply.
- Incomplete Suggestions: Used within the On Incomplete occasion. The message lets customers know they’ve to finish answering the duty earlier than transferring to the subsequent one.
- Timeout Suggestions: Utilized in On Timeout occasion. The message seems to let customers know the time to do the duty is run out.
- Resume Suggestions: Used if the final session is incomplete. It’s triggered within the On Load occasion of the mission. You need to use the apLastSessionIncomplete variable to test if the presentation is full or not. There are two buttons (Resume and Restart) on this layer to let customers resume or restart the presentation
- Assessment Suggestions: Used within the overview mode. It’s triggered within the On Load occasion of the slide. You need to use the apReviewMode variable to test if the presentation is in overview mode or not. There are two buttons (Earlier and Subsequent) on this layer. They let customers navigate the presentation when reviewing a course.
- Clean Suggestions: A clean suggestions layer.
Observe: Every slide grasp consists of 1 Grasp Suggestions Structure. In case you create completely different themes in your mission, you should have the identical variety of Grasp Suggestions Layouts.
Work with Suggestions Layers
To customise and use suggestions layers, take the next steps:
Step 1: Open the grasp view by accessing the View tab > Suggestions Grasp. The grasp view exhibits up with the Grasp Suggestions Structure chosen.
Step 2: Customise the suggestions layers.
You can also make adjustments to the Grasp Suggestions Structure to use alterations to all of its suggestions layers. Or, straight click on on the suggestions layer that you just need to fashion it. Then, carry out any of the next:
- Proper-click it > Minimize/Copy/Paste or Insert/Duplicate/Delete/Rename Layer/Grasp or Protect Grasp. Some instructions may be completed utilizing the toolbar.
- Outline which placeholders will probably be included within the chosen layers (title, textual content, button) utilizing the toolbar’s obtainable choices.
- Change its background fashion (Properties pane > Slide Properties > Background Fill).
- Customise the format so as to add photos, shapes, and many others. (Insert tab) or modify the default suggestions message.
Step 3: Click on Shut Grasp View to save lots of all of the adjustments and return to the conventional enhancing view.
Step 4: Assign suggestions layers.
ActivePresenter 9 shows suggestions layers to supply suggestions for every query’s reply. See the picture for particulars:
As may be seen, every query occasion exhibits a corresponding suggestions layer. For instance, when learners reply a query accurately, an accurate suggestions layer seems. Click on on the suggestions layer title then ActivePresenter 9 presents you different three choices to additional arrange your questions.
- Variable: Verify this feature to make use of the variable to indicate a particular suggestions layer.
- Disguise After: Permits hiding the suggestions layer robotically after a time period.
- Blocking: Permits blocking the principle timeline when the suggestions layer is displaying.
So, you’ve walked by means of the way to work with Suggestions Layers in ActivePresenter 9. Attempt it any longer to make your eLearning mission extra participating. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Twitter for extra helpful tutorial movies and attention-grabbing info.
Go to the next hyperlinks if you wish to know extra about ActivePresenter query varieties and a few associated matters: