The iFlight BLITZ SPLIT GPS module’s cut up design fits small CineWhoop-style FPV drones just like the Defender25. The unit has two components, the GPS antenna, and the digital board. The 2 components are interconnected utilizing an Ipex antenna cable.
Adopting the UBLOX M10 chip, the BLITZ SPLIT GPS claims to have a 3d-fix in 60 seconds for a chilly begin or 1s for a scorching begin. The module has RX/TX/5V/GND pin-out for interfacing with the drone’s flight controller. It may be powered from 3.3 to five.5 V and has 40mA energy consumption.
- Chip: UBLOX M10
- Baud Price: 4800bps-115200bps (Default – 115200bps)
- Sensitivity: Monitoring: -167dBm
- Chilly Begin: 60s
- Sizzling Begin: 1s
- Most Peak: 50000m
- Most Pace: 500 m/s
- Pace Accuracy: 0.05 m/s
- Most Acceleration: ≦ 4G
- Refresh Price: 10 Hz
- Enter Voltage: 3.3-5.5 V, Present 40mA
- GPS Pin Definition: RX/TX UART
- Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 7 mm
- Weight: 1.8 grams