ActivePresenter 9 supplies customers with two methods to customise mouse cursor and cursor results in captured movies. Because of that, now you can present/conceal the mouse results or modify its click on sound, form, shade, and so forth. Study extra by way of at present’s article.
It is going to be simpler for viewers to observe your actions when you use the mouse cursor with results in captured movies. ActivePresenter permits customers to customise the mouse cursor and mouse results earlier than and after the recording section. Let’s discover these methods, respectively:
Allow Recording Mouse Cursor and Cursor Results Earlier than Recording
Listed below are the steps to try this:
Step 1: Click on the Settings button (the Gear icon) within the File Display as a Video Undertaking dialog > choose Recording Settings….
Step 2: Navigate to the Cursor tab of the pop-up dialog > Choose the File Mouse Cursor checkbox (1) within the Cursor Settings part.
By doing so, ActivePresenter will document the mouse motion on the display which makes it simpler for the viewers to observe your steps. In case you don’t choose this examine field, your video won’t have a mouse actions document.
For extra detailed details about this dialog, kindly check with the article Work with Recording Settings dialog in ActivePresenter.
Step 3: Choose On within the Cursor Results part > click on Save. This fashion, the mouse actions in your video may have full results. In any other case, you continue to can change it in your captured movies. By default, the Off choice is chosen.
Subsequent, let’s come to the second approach to customise your mouse cursor in mouse click on in captured movies in ActivePresenter 9.
Customise Mouse Cursor and Cursor Results After Recording
After finishing the primary process and have your personal recorded video. So, to customise the video’s cursor results, do the next:
Step 1: Choose the captured video > navigate to its Properties pane > Media tab > Cursor Results part.
Step 2: Choose the Render Cursor checkbox (3) to activate all of the cursor properties.
In case you don’t choose this examine field, the cursor won’t seem in your recorded video.
Step 3: Modify mouse cursor results properties.
- Cursor Spotlight (4): Spotlight the cursor.
- Sort: Sort of spotlight impact (None, Circle, and Sq.).
- Measurement: Measurement of the spotlight impact. It’s the radius of the circle within the Circle spotlight or half of the width of the sq. within the Sq. spotlight.
- Colour: Colour of the spotlight. Click on the Colour Picker cut up button to vary the cursor spotlight. It is best to use some attention-grabbing colours resembling purple, yellow, and inexperienced for higher impact.
- Opacity: Transparency of the spotlight. Drag the Opacity slider to vary the Opacity stage. Nonetheless, don’t make it too low as a result of it may be arduous to observe.
- Left-Click on Results (5)/Proper-Click on Results (6)/Left Double-Click on Results (7): Play a sound and render an animation when the mouse is left-clicked, right-clicked, or left double-clicked.
- Click on Sound: The sound which is performed when a mouse button is pressed. Click on the Click on Sound arrow button and choose one soundtrack from the drop-down listing. Apart from, it’s doable to import an audio file out of your laptop or different tasks.
- Click on Impact: The animation impact (None, Circle, Concentric Circles, and Sq.) is rendered when a mouse button is pressed.
As well as, the properties of the press impact (Measurement, Colour, and Opacity) are the identical as these of the cursor spotlight.
So, now two methods to customise the mouse cursor and cursor impact in recorded movies earlier than and after recording. Hope that it helps. Go to our Tutorial, Twitter, Fb web page, or YouTube channel to get extra attention-grabbing data.