Ricoh is extra identified for its printers and copiers than for drone cameras. The Ricoh Theta X is the corporate’s newest 360-degree digital camera and a direct competitor of the Insta360 X3. Each are nice cameras for capturing 360° pictures and stabilized movies.
The Ricoh Theta X presents 11K stills decision, which is 60.5MP, unmatched in its market phase. It might shoot 5.7K 360 stabilized movies with as much as 30fps. The footage may be saved on built-in reminiscence or an exterior micro SD card.
The center of the digital camera is a twin 48mp Sony IMX586 1/2-inch sensor and a Qualcomm QCS605 picture processor. It has a big 2.25-inch shade LCD display for straightforward operation. Theta X 360 is powered by a detachable DB-110 battery with 1350mAh. The digital camera can file about half-hour on the highest decision with one charger.
On the backside of the Ricoh Theta X is a tripod that permits it to be put in on a FPV drone. 360 cameras provide a novel perspective from the air.
Ricoh Theta X: Key options
- Document pure 360-degree photographs utilizing as much as roughly 60MP (11008 x 5504, 11K) nonetheless picture capturing and high-precision stitching
- Shoot extremely reasonable spherical photographs and movies utilizing video capturing with improved picture stabilization at as much as 5.7K, 30fps video.
- A big 2.25-inch LCD contact panel has been geared up on the THETA X
- Helps an exterior reminiscence card along with the inner reminiscence capability. It additionally helps capturing for a protracted interval as a result of the battery is replaceable.
- Constructed-in GPS (QZSS) and A-GPS, correct place data may be acquired to embed into 360-degree pictures.