The ToolKitRC C4 is a compact charger with a most output of 50W. Its small measurement makes it simple to hold and use on the go, and its intuitive person interface and LED show make it simple to make use of. It comes with an XT60 output and 4 ranges of adjustable charging present.
Being suitable with LiPo, LiHv, and LiFe cells can cost the most typical drone batteries. It might additionally cost NiMH batteries utilized in distant controllers.
- AC enter
- Multi-chemistry (LIPO/LIHV/LIFE/NIMH)
- Seen capability (LED show)
- Excessive-precision 12-bit ADC processor
- A number of protections (Quick-circuit, Overcurrent, and Overvoltage)
- 4-level adjustable present (0.5/1/2/4A)
- Enter voltage: AC 100~240V @ 55Max
- Output: DC17.4V @ Max 4.0A
- Battery sort: LiPo / LiHv /LiFe @ 2~4S NiMh 5-8S
- Stability present: 200mA @ 4.20V
- Charging accuracy: <0.01V @4.20V
- Connector: XT60
- Product Measurement: 106x64x35mm
- Product Weight: 165g