The ISDT X16 is a heavy-duty dual-LIPO charger with a large output of 1000W/channel when powered by an AC outlet. It might probably discharge batteries for storage with as much as 50W/channel. It adopts a cool futuristic recreation console design with handlers on each side and a 2.8″ colour LCD display.
It might probably cost concurrently two as much as 16-cell LiFe, LiPo, LiHv, or ULiHv batteries. The output voltage is 10~72V per channel. Its built-in AC/DC energy provides settle for common AC voltage between 100 and 240V with no modification required, so wherever you go, the X16 will probably be able to cost.
Due to Bluetooth connectivity, the ISDT X16 will be monitored and managed conveniently out of your cell phone utilizing the ISD Hyperlink APP.
Buddy RC did an amazing evaluate of the ISDT X16. Get pleasure from it!
- Enter voltage: AC 100~240V
- Output voltage: DC 10~72V
- Charging present: 1.0~20.0A ×2
- Discharging present: 0.5~3.0A ×2
- Max. charging energy: 1100W ×2
- Max. discharging energy: 50W ×2
- Stability present: 1.5A/Cell
- Supported battery varieties and cell rely: LiFe, LiPo, LiHv, ULiHv (2~16S)
- Irregular voltage alarm: Assist
- Incorrect cell rely setting alarm: Assist
- Dimension: 276×246×82mm
- Weight: About 3.5kg